Consultations and investigations
The Activity of the Clinic is shaped on surgery of the eye and the eyelids
Therefore, it can be addressed for laser treatment, a wide spectrum of ophthalmological surgeries, oculoplastic aesthetic interventions, for adults and children, even the most serious diseases.
We are specialized in:
- Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma surgery
- Pterygium surgery
- Treatment of Keratoconus, CROSS-LINKING
- Surgery and treatment of retinal diseases
- Operation for progressive myopia (nearsightedness)
- Oculoplastic and aesthetic surgery
- The surgery of the ptosis, the entropies
- Tear-line surgery
- Removal of cyst, papilloma
- Excision of chalazion, xantelazma
- Removal of the corneal foreign body
- Eye injections (Avastin)
ONE-DAY CATARACT SURGERY
- Common for people over 65, sometimes earlier (in diabetes).
- When the quality of life is affected by loss of vision, surgery is required Cataract surgery is the only treatment
By applying the new method of phacoemulsification with ultrasound, you no longer have to wait for the evolution of the cataract, you quickly and safely get rid of the cataract, in less than 20 minutes. Being a relatively simple intervention, easily supported by the patient, it is done once and guarantees a result for the rest of the life. Therefore the importance of the artificial lens is essential, you must opt for a good lens, which offers quality of vision.
- We use only qualitative intraocular lens, American manufacturer Alcon – monofocal and multifocal
- We help the patient make the right choice of lens that will change their life after cataract removal
- Cataract surgery for the elderly – from 10500 LEI – 13500 LEI
The cost of the surgery includes the lens, surgery, anesthesia and consultations up to 3 weeks
Most people who come with cataract have associated diseases. Patients with chronic conditions are operable. It is important to keep this associated deseases under control, with proper medication.
Standard examinations are biometrics, keratometry, intraocular tension and oftalmoscopy. Depending on the associated pathology, tomography, visual field, ultrasound.
All these types of investigations can be performed at our clinic
- The patient, if already diagnosed, does not pay the consultation again. A measurement is made to determine the diopter of the lens
- The investigations that are indicated are personalized, according to the ocular status of each patient
Come to the annual checkup of your vision after 60 years.
Cataract examinations and consultation – 250 lei.
Glaucoma is the damage to the optic nerve, produced by increased intraocular pressure
- Glaucoma does not hurt, it “steals the sight” slowly and irreversibly
- Our specialists perform the diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma, using modern and ultraperforming equipment
- Goldman, Maclacov tonometry, computerised perimetry (visual field), pachymetry and optic nerve tomography ensure a correct diagnosis and follow-up of glaucoma disease.
Keratoconus – Crosslinking Cornean
Usually, the eye condition – keratoconus can be in adolescence and can reach maturity. It usually affects people between the ages of 10 and 35 and it may appear slowly during a period of 10 years or more. It is very important for the disease to be discovered and to be stoped on time.
Cross-linking with riboflavin (CXL) is a non-invasive treatment method, indicated for slowing or stopping progression of keratoconus. Riboflavin extends the collagen connections at the cornea level without allowing the cornea to deform. At present, the only minimally invasive, painless intervention determined to stabilize the cornea and stop the progression of the disease.
We recommend performing these interventions when human is diagnosed with keratoconus, because this way is possible to avoid deterioration of vision, cross-linking- it is not a intervention that restores visual acuity. Also, the chances of stopping the disease through cross-linking are much higher when it is performed in the primary stages of the disease.
ProMed clinic performs the necessary examination and prepares to treat crossling, rheumatologist or endocrinologist consultation. Post-treatment monitoring and eventual positive dynamics allow for an optical correction with a Rose-k lens for keratocon, toric lens or glasses for good visual acuity.
Don’t let Keratoconus start to progress Come to the doctor at the first signs of the disease!
ProMed OfthalmosCorrect from the very beginning of the activity is the only clinic in which, besides ophthalmological operations, oculoplastic surgery is performed by the ophthalmologist, plastic surgeon with specialization. Training, which offers safety and quality in the eye and aesthetic operations of the eyeball.
- Plastic Surgery
- Blepharosalazis (excess skin of the upper eyelid)
- Xantelasma / palbebral tumors (fat accumulation)
- Surgery of the lacrimal system
- Removal of aesthetic and cosmetic defects
Therefore it is important the experience and skill of the surgeon, knowledge of the anatomy of the eyelid, orbit and neighboring tissues to obtain a good post-operative result. Plastic ophthalmological surgery places great emphasis on the health of the eye, but also on the major role played by the post-operative aesthetic aspect.
At the consultation you will receive details regarding the indications and contraindications, or non-surgical alternatives of the specialists of the Laser. PoMed clinic – dermatologist-plastician, dermatocosmetologist. Any ophthalmological surgery involves a pre-operative preparation with medical examinations and analyzes, can be performed at ProMed clinic. The clinic’s specialists attach a special importance to the post-operative care and monitoring for a good evolution and guaranteed result.
Dr.m.s. Adriana Grițco
Dr.m.s. Eugen Bendelic
Dr. Ludmila Surațel
Ophthalmologist – surgeon
LightLas 577 yellow ophthalmologic laser – a new innovation at PROMED clinic
The yellow laser due to the wavelength 577 currently offers the safest and most effective treatments, for the ocular pathologies, it presents the most modern technique of use in ophthalmology. The innovation in the treatment of ocular diseases has special advantages, the safety through the absence of retinal burns with the use of micropulsterotherapy in the central area of the retina. This advantage of the yellow laser determines it as a high-performance eqiupment, easy and very precise to handle for the ophthalmologist specialist. For the patient it offers the best results in terms of accuracy and safety of the outcome, increased comfort and pain relief compared to the green or red laser.
Eye intervention, treated with yellow laser (MCL)
- retinal disorders
- central serous chorioretinopathy
- diabetic retinopathy
- peripheral retinal degenerations
With the optical nerve tomography (OCT) investigation, the patient will benefit an effective treatment.
Laser Promed Center
With a reputation already in the field of eye surgery, ProMed OftalmoCorrect offers you safety in successful eye surgery. The specialists provide the most accurate diagnosis, the prevention of ophthalmological diseases and their treatment.